6/18/09

---

Haven't updated this shit positively in a while! Well, things are going okay. I`m out of my week-long slump, so that's a start.
Everyone knows I still love D, but we have an understanding. So, yeah. We can drop that for a little bit. ^_^.
I embarrassed the SHIT out of myself in front of R, and I never want to speak to him again, that's how bad it was, lmfao. Ok, well not really, but for me to be an introvert in front of guys, that shit was just not kosher! I`m cringing just thinking about it. BWAH.
Khloe, Siobahn, Tishie, & Kieona are the most unsupportive supportive friends there are. They laughed at me before they decided to help me with my problems. And when I was about to cry they cackled even louder. BUT HEY. I`m just glad I got them fools. Lol.

Hm, this was mildly purposeless, so... I`m just going to finish my Vanilla Coke [that is rare as hell, might I add!] & clean my room!

Au revoir!

1 comments:

ess.jay said...

I AM SUPPORTIVE, TRICK!