3/22/09

Daddy better have a 6-pack in the cooler.

So, I`m in VA. It's not as bad as I imagined it to be. It isn't bootcamp, although I went without texting for 24 hours. Wasn't that bad.

We went to an ace Irish Festival, to a park with grizzlies and bald eagles, and then to B dubs. B Dubs is great if you don't get traditional wings. yech.

I`m thinking about picking up the bagpipe. ^_^

Y'know, coming here has indeed been like rehab, like V said, lol. You have a shit-load of time to think, instead of acting impulsively. I feel so relaxed and certain about my choices, especially dealing with the relationship ones. I don't think it's wise to be back with B at the moment. No, it isn't because of the way I feel about someone else. It's because actions ... happened that I can't necessarily forgive at the moment. Granted, we were having problems at that moment, but if you love me so much, whatever happened between one and that girl should've been the furthest from your mind. Eh. I`m not dwelling, lol.

Ahhhveyyy Mahreeeeyaahh.

Going back to school is going to be stupid, I bet.

0 comments: