3/29/09

Experience My ..

If I could live in a song, I'd reside in Trilogy by Kelis. That song makes me happy for really random reasons.

I turned a bad day into a good one today. I wasn't planning on leaving the house today because of my hair and my increasingly intolerable face [... internal battle] but I decided to actually be a good student and go to the library. Got some books about Assisted Suicide for my research paper, too! & I went to my cousin's birthday dinner. Pretty ace. I realized how much I missed my cousins today. I`m not even sure what happened to us. Eh. Family.

Grammy's was yesterday. I won Class Smile by a landslide. ^_^. I was preggo-M.I.A. No one on da cornah has swaggah like moi. Whoa, where'd that come from? Lmfao.

It's just me and Kingie tonight. He is the devil reincarnated lately. Tearing shit up and whatnot...

It feels like bugs are crawling on me. Eeks.

I`m about to get a little personal, lol. But almost every night I`ve had the dream that someone rapes me. Each time it's someone new. The first night it was my physician. He had me undress because he had to do a breast exam, and he was being really rough with me. He bent me over a table and ... ya' know .. There was more but .. eh. & every night it is someone new. It ranges from close friends to distant friends and once even my mailman. I need a dream interpreter, 'cause that shit is not fun to dream.

I'm about ready to dye my hair a crazy color. I'm trying to decide if I want to do it now, or wait until after prom. I don't think it'll be wise to have bubblegum pink hair in all of my pictures. I need advice.

homework/bed may be calling me.

0 comments: