3/31/09

I can't get no ...

Satisfaction..

I`m in the library today. My research paper is due sooner than I thought. Gaaah, I am beyond stressed. The yearbook is due on April 8th and you wanna know how many pages are COMPLETELY completed?! I`m going to say 7. 7 out of 100 pages are finished. I am just going to CRY. I am so overwhelmed. It feels as if I`m carrying everyone's weight in that class. And to top it off I had to skip French in order to finish my purses for Stitchery. [facepalm] I`m ready for the weekend already, and it's only Tuesday.

Speaking of the weekend, I`m skipping out on Renny's Grammy's to have a movie night with V. I`m excited! Now he can finally see Baby Mama. You know, he's really effin` cool. It's taking every fiber out of my being to not just .. fall for him. I`m still in love with Brandon but ... Damn. He makes it really hard, you know? I don't see me being with anyone right now anyways so it doesn't matter how I feel!

This library is an interesting place. I didn't know it had wi-fi, which is how I`m able to type on this here computer! ^_^. A cute guy just helped me plug in my cord to charge my lappy. ^_^.
Today is a semi-good, day.

I need to take down my hair.
I need to look pretty. Lol.

Ok, time to actually start on either these yearbook pages or this research paper... I`m not looking forward to ANY of this. =\

3 comments:

daphne bee. said...

Cord .. plug ..
I'm trying to make a 'that's what he said' joke out of this but it's not forming correctly.

.Zen said...

BITCH YOU GOIN TO THEM THERE GRAMMIES . OUR PROM COSTS 200+ DOLLARS .

ess.jay said...

SHOOOOOOOOOD.