4/9/09

I betcha never seen it like thisss.

I love my friends.
They're the only people I can play Hide 'n' Seek with in the pitch black dark with ... with me in a flimsy skirt and Chucks on.
They're the only people I can 4-way kiss or 3 second kiss [I WANT MY OTHER 7 SECONDS].
They're the only people I can steal movies from. [OotP, YUS].
They're the only people I can show my bum to and they'll praise it.
They're the only people I can be me around!
Yaaaaaay!

Today was awesome. My spring break won't be TOTALLY horrible. ^_^
Until next timeeeee.

3 comments:

daphne bee. said...

^_^ BIDI BIDI BOM BOM

cher-elle. said...

I missed ooooowt.

Tee Vee said...

7 more seconds of Bow CHICA WOW WOWWWW magic. Lol

I'm sure I offer my fair share of stick in mud, buuuuut...we are madd fun people, yo.

Can't wait til next tiiiiiiime.