4/20/09

You're my superfreak.

Freak Though - T.I. ^_^.

Lately it seems as if I'm my only 'happy' friend. Sure, we bring the best out of each other when we're around each other but I don't believe anyone is just .. content with life at the moment. Call me simple, but I'm just happy to be breathing at the moment. I don't care about my grades, where I'll be sleeping in a few months, or what will even HAPPEN in a few months. I'm just happy to be here NOW.
Not everyone feels that way, and I sense it.
I'm just living life at the moment. Once I get this research paper out of the way, I'm in the free clearing for graduation, so I`m goooood.
I got a 3.6 on my latest report card. What's sucky about that shit is that I REALLY DIDN'T FUCKING TRY. Ain't that a bitch, though? I`ve missed 13 days of French, but still got a B.
I should really do my homework. I'll do it eventually.


Our elongated trek around my corner the other day/night lifted a huge weight off of my shoulders. You don't know how bad secrets weather my body. It's fucking ridiculous.
Why in the fuck are these planes flying so close to my house?!

I keep having dreams that I'm really cool with everyone in Finally Famous. I feel like a creep. I just really like the thought of a group of people that are actually thriving for their dreams. They're like my friends, but in another industry, I suppose.

Ok, I`m really about to do my source cards and whatnot. =(.

0 comments: