4/15/09

she see my wrist blue & yellow like michigan.

eyeeee am not having a very good day, for some random reasons. i'm just really upset. and my stomach hurts. and i'm wearing my glasses. all of that equates a bad day. and the oven keeps stalling at random moments. that pisses me off too.
today dino and i talked about us. he said that he told all of the girls that he was talking to that we're back together and L is the only one that had a problem with it. =\. truthfully i really feel bad for that chick. she was brought into the picture under unfortunate circumstances and she got attached. my heart goes out to her, and i'm so serious. no sarcasm here.
so anyways, back to us. it's hard to explain. i want us to be together eventually, but it's like a 'now or never' kind of thing. i don't want it to be either one of those choices. i hate it.
i think V is mad at me because i didn't want him to come over today. eek. he hasn't texted me since earlier and that's pretty strange.
speaking of he and i ... i think we'd be good together but it's like he's the rebound and that's really not good. i know he doesn't see it that way because he's been trying to get with me since 9th grade and he's just happy to have me in his life... that makes me sad a bit also. i don't want to let him down once more. dino said that that's my problem: my fear of letting people down. idk. idk what to do. like, at all.
i should just not date, huh?

Eeks.

0 comments: