4/7/09

SPECIAL GUEST : Key Key Da Baws!

THIS IS A DUO PRODUCTION BETWEEN KEY KEY DA BAWS ET MCINDO.

WE ARE DISCUSSING BOYS WE'RE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED TO. THIS DOES NOT NECESSARILY MEAN THAT WE WANT TO EFF THEM, BUT IF THE TIME CAME UP WE WOULD NOT CLAIM WE WERE ON OUR PERIODS. -Key.

SRS COULD GET IT. THE BEENEEZ, YOU DIG?! -Indie.

M PROBABLY WILL GET IT. NOT NOW ... BUT, BUT EVENTUALLY. -Key.

[thinks] THIS IS ALWAYS HARD WHEN YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT DOWN. D IS INDEED GETTING THE BEEZNEEZ. I WOULD HALT MY PERIOD FOR THAT NIGGA. ^_^ -Indie.


MH .. AIN'T MET YOU YET, BUT WHEN I DO, YOU GONE B SCREAMIN' MY DAMN NAME. MY FACEBOOK ONE. - Key.

JCB COULD GET IT. MAAAAN, I WISH I WOULD'VE NEVER STOPPED TALKING TO YOU. -Indie.

DD .. I SEE YOU JUST TAKIN' YO' TIME. DON'T WORRY, I'LL WAIT. - Key.

Hmm! Drug Dealer Man With Nice Car [his name slips me] could get some of my time! Shoood, whip that nice ass car of your's into my school's parking lot one day, sweetie! SHOOOOOOOOOD. -Indie.

F .. your impeccable swag makes me retarded if I DIDN'T want you to smash. So .. do that. How're the next 1-2 years looking on your schedule? - Key.

KIEONA'S DADDY WILL BE GETTING THE BEENEEZ WHEN I GET HOME. ^_^. -Indie.

DA .. you are my friend, one of my verryyy best ones but I'll be damned if you don't get it. & I know you want to, so it'll great! - Key.

V ... you can get it. Because I love big guys. =). Shoood, SHO` ME YO MOVES AND WHATNOT. -Indie.

Tenth Grade Boo .. I'm not waiting on you to turn 18. What if you haven't hit your awkward phase yet?! I can't have you get up in when you get ugly and shit.. CALL ME. - Key. & T and DM, I know you're not supposed to get those from the same crew,but shit changin'. Obama our president. Holla!

FINAL NOTE FROM INDIA : College is going to be interesting. [=.

THIS CONCLUDES OUR DUO PRODUCTION. LOOK FOR MORE!

4 comments:

ess.jay said...

This is just too damn much. :|

Anonymous said...

I'll die if DD is Dana Dixon, lmao!!

Loo. said...

GET TA' DYIN`.

Princess Gaige said...

this is too hilarious!