5/1/09

bibcards and notecards.

I`m surrounded by them. why in the hell didn`t i start this damned paper last week?! fml.

lately i`ve been curious as hell as to who the flip is my paternal grandfather is. when my father was little, he knew who his dad was, but the guy was always referred to "Uncle So-&-So". Idk, my granny had a lot of baby daddies. When I was 10, someone told me that this mystery guy passed away, and my dad went to the funeral without his children. all this time i've never known what his name is, he'd just be mentioned in passing. about a day ago i had a mental ass breakdown. i`m having an identity crisis. what is my real last name supposed to be? do i have other aunts and uncles and cousins? i just want to know. it doesn't help that no one is answering me. i asked my cousin and she completely ignored me. i texted my father and i got no response. what is going on here? why won't anyone tell me anything? i'm really frustrated.

besides that, i`m pretty good. i have a date for prom, which is in 27 days, so that's great.
School is over even sooner. i don't have to see those dusty hoes ever again after graduation, and that's what keeps me going. ^_^.

today is may 1st, and it's final that i`ll be attending MSU. whoooooop.

i should finish writing note cards now. >_<

1 comments:

ess.jay said...

MY SPARTAN BABYYYYY.
:D