5/31/09

Houstatlantavegas.

Recapping prom dayy: Horrible. I've never ever had a bad day like that. Everything just went wrong. I wasn't getting my way, my date was being a douche, and ... everything was just failing. My hair was put on hiatus because the makeup artist came 20 minutes early. My hair took about an hour longer than anticipated, also. EVERYTHING went wrong with my date. We did not get the car that I wanted, and besides that WE DIDN'T MATCH. He had on red, and I had on black white and silver. [facepalm] How irritating. Prom was ok. I didn't dance. I took pictures of everyone looking really nice, though. I left prom early, ditched my date, and went to Steak & Shake with the threadlings. Best thing that happened all day.

Onto boy news, like always: V = out of the picture. R = still contemplating if we'd be better friends than anything else.. Dino = we're sooo in limbo again. =(. As ALL of cyberspace knows he and I have fidelity problems, of sorts. [shrug] Idk where he and I stand, truthfully. Like, I want to be with him, but all of the lies hurt me more than the actual deeds. & besides that, I don't want my friends to think bad of me. I don't want to be the girl that keeps going back to the guy that hurts her. At the end of the day, though, the pros outweigh the cons with him. I don't know. Our relationship is complicated as HELL.

I graduate on Friday. ^_^. I`m uber excited, maaan. I`ll be sooo done with high school and all of the childishness! Weird, I haven't shed a tear about leaving everyone behind YET. I know that shit is going to set in soon, though...

Anyhooo, I`m off to do soe much needed laundry. I`ve been going commando for waaay too long. =P.

Byeee.

1 comments:

Notion said...

hey i'm feelin dis blog and that song