5/24/09

Robo Tussin.

I think I have a new favorite song .. Robo Tussin by Flying Lotus. It's just A Milli put to another beat.. I just really like the beat. Lol. It soothes the spirit.



I haven't blog'd in a little bit. I want to start by talking about Friday. Friday was Mumford's prom. Didn't go to the prom, but the festivities afterwards was soooo hype! Khloe, C, R & I go to the Marriott in the RenCen because Key had a room there. A girl whose name escapes me gave us vodka. Well, she gave C & I vodka. R had to drive and didn't have anything, & Khloe didn't drink by choice. Let me just state that drinking on an empty stomach was a STUPID idea. Within 15 minutes I am in a drunken rage. According to everyone else, I threw Khloe's glasses at C, knocked the ice pitcher down, and was hiding in a desk chair. Lmao. Uhh, at some point, I remember everyone from the 9th floor coming up to our floor (the 38th) and we went up to someone's room on the 59th floor. Things get hazy here. Kieona runs out of the room with a full bottle of 1800, some girl was on the floor talking about cameras, and I yanked her off the floor and ran to the elevator. Roderick was faced down on the floor, I do remember that. On the elevator we were all face first into the floor, because those elevators were NO HOES. They went down fast as helllllll. Erm.. so we're back in the room and someone says that I laid on the floor for 4 hours, but I don't believe them. It felt like 30 minutes. =\. I threw up, and I instantly felt better. ^_^. R & C went to go get food, I remember that. I told R that he was cute, and according to Tori, that "he could get it". I am facepalming myself. Inhibition just LEAVES, doesn't it? They get food, and there is a discussion on R & I. Something about a closet and soiling Kieona's prom dress.. Lmao. I'll leave it at that! Someone in the room found it imperative to tell him all of the things that I shared .. GAH! They come back with food, I eat, I`m sober. Some boy ends up in our room earlier that night had JUST woke up. This was at 6, haha. That nigga got his eight hours ... Erm, we just talk until about eight.. Lollygag until 11:30, basically, and then leaves because C got bitched out by his mother. Bwahahahaha.

I think I have a crush on R. A big one. & I feel like a douche for having it. I know that one of my friends has a crush on him (sorry) and I don't know what to do, truthfully. Whompity. I just think he's really nice, and we sort of click and whatnot. [Khloe definitely told him that she thought he had a stick up his ass on Friday, lmaooo] In other 'crush news', I don't think V & I are progressing, so I may just... drop the idea of a relationship after prom. I don't see it at all. Uh .. oddly enough, I don't see a 'Zewdo' anymore. =(. Makes me sad, but I like us being friends. & plus it's not too much obligation.

I made this blog post to talk about the division between the thread and whatnot but then I realized I don't really give a fuck. I'm getting too old for petty shit, and besides that it feels great to make new friends!

My prom is on Friday. Yaaaay. Graduation is the Friday after that, yaaaaaaaaaaay!! Erm.. That's it, I think? My housing assignment should be here by next week, I believe. I`m nervoussss.

1 comments:

Scream Phoenix said...

really? you give me no credit for letting you in on the secret that is Flying Lotus?