5/29/09

Square one.

I shouldn't care, but I do. You feed me bullshit. BULLSHIT. But hey, everything about the sitch seems trivial right now. Everything about every sitch that has occurred in the past 2 weeks seems trivial.
I`m floating on fucking air, right now, for reasons unbeknownst to my ass. Maybe it's because of R ... ? [smiles] Maybe. He and C came over today/tonight/this morning. Fun fun FUN! R & I were being hella childish, writing notes on each other with Sharpies. ^_^. I haven't been this happy in a long time, and I mean it. I hope he likes me, because it's common knowledge that I like him.. [shrug]
School is done with. Prom is [technically] today but the excitement has worn off. Whomp. Date's bein` a dick again. Graduation is in a week, and I`m more excited about that!
Hm, but that's all I wanted to blog about for the time being. ^_^. Au revoir.
[floats off on happy cloud]

0 comments: